Corsodyl Dental Gel For Gingivitis 50g
Corsodyl Dental Gel is especially useful when targeting specific areas within the mouth.
Gingivitis (inflammation of the gums)
Oral thrush (Candida infection)
Denture sore mouth
It can also be used to promote gum healing following dental surgery or treatment
Use of the gel depends on which gum condition you have.
- Gum disease: Brush teeth for at least one minute once or twice daily using 2 cm of gel. Continue treatment for about 1 month.
- Mouth ulcers and oral thrush: Apply gel directly to the affected areas using your fingertip or a cotton bud once or twice daily for at least 1 minute. Continue use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sore mouth: Smear gel lightly over the fitting surfaces of the dentures before insertion and soak your dentures in Corsodyl treatment mouthwash for 15 minutes twice daily or as directed by your dentist.
- After dental surgery or treatment: Follow your dentist’s instructions.
- Inflammation around partly erupted wisdom teeth – apply gel with a single tufted brush for 3-5 days – if problem presists contact your dentist.
If symptoms persist, please visit a dentist.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate 1.0% w/w, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate, Sodium acetate, Levomenthol, Peppermint oil, Isopropyl alcohol, Purified water.
Corsodyl 1% w/w Dental Gel for gum disease may cause temporary discolouration of the teeth or tongue. This can be removed by twice daily brushing with toothpaste or by your dentist or hygienist. You can reduce the risk of staining by avoiding drinking tea, coffee or red wine, especially up to one hour after use.
Children under 12 years of age should not use the product unless recommended by a dentist.