Fixodent Cream Neutral Flavorless 47g
Fixodent Denture Adhesive with no flavor especially designed for complete care
Complete solution with 3 benefits: strong hold, improved comfort and foodseal
10x stronger hold vs. no adhesive
For full and partial dentures
For even better results, please check our range of Premium Denture Adhesives: Dual Power, Dual Protection, Foodseal, 0%
Fixodent Neutral offers you all the hold and fit you expect from a Fixodent adhesive, and it contains no artificial colour or flavour ingredients. It is therefore completely neutral in taste.
Strong hold and Foodseal feature
Fixodent provides a strong hold and comfort throughout the day. It keeps dentures securely in place and provides a snug and comfortable fit, while its Foodseal feature helps prevent food particles from getting beneath your dentures.
British Dental Health Foundation
Fixodent is the only denture fixative cream that is approved by the British Dental Health Foundation.
Thin nozzle for precision
Fixodent’s 0 per cent thin nozzle allows for 40 per cent more protection against food infiltration than Fixodent Complete variants.
Frequently asked questions
How long does the denture adhesive last?
Fixodent’s aim has always been to create the right denture adhesive. Every variety of Fixodent denture adhesives is especially formulated to provide a firm grip and improved comfort for the whole day. The degree and duration of hold may vary from person to person. Fixodent can be used on both full and partial dentures.
How does Fixodent denture adhesive actually work?
Fixodent denture adhesive is specially developed to work with your mouth for a secure and comfortable hold. The natural moistures present in your mouth causes Fixodent’s soft cream to change into an elastic-like membrane. This then grips your dentures tightly enabling you to bite and eat more naturally and confidently.
How do I apply Fixodent denture adhesive cream?
- Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly.
- Squeeze Fixodent on to your dentures in either a few dots (Dual Power and Complete variants) or a continuous line (Dual Protection, Foodseal and 0 per cent variants). Do not apply adhesive too close to the edges of your dentures.
- Press your dentures firmly in place and hold for a few seconds. If Fixodent oozes from the sides of your dentures, you’re using too much.
- Experiment to determine which type of Fixodent is the right denture adhesive for you and how much you should apply.
- Most people need just one daily application. If you are experiencing problems getting your dentures to hold or you are applying Fixodent more than once a day, ask your dentist to review the fit of your dentures.
- As a matter of course, you should consult your dentist regularly to continue to achieve a proper fit. Badly fitting dentures may impair your health.
Hint: To avoid clogging, try to keep the nozzle and cap dry. Use a pin to re-open should the tip becomes clogged.
1 x Fixodent Neutral Denture Adhesive Cream