PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET BEFORE USE.
Before taking Fybogel Hi-Fibre Lemon
Do not take if:
* You are allergic to Ispaghula husk or any of the other ingredients.
* You are suffering from blockage of the bowel (intesinal obstruction,faecal impsction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony).
* The speed in which material moves through your guthas always been slow(naturally occurring reduced gut motility).
Yoi are taking any medicines which may cause constipation (e.g. codeine or morphine).
Talk to your doctor if:
* you have phenylketonuria ( an inhrrited genetics disorder) as this product contains aspartame, a source of phenylalanine.
* Your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 days.
How to take Fybogel Hi-Fibre Lemon
For oral use. Fill a glass with approximately 150ml cold water. Pour in the required amount ( see dosage). Stir well and drink stright away.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take half to one level 5ml spoonful depending on size and age, morning and evening, prefaerably after meals. If there has been no bowel movement after three days of treatment, consult your doctor. Do not take whitout water. Do not take more then directed. If you accidently take more then you should, drink plenty of water.