Fybogel Hi-Fibre Sachets (Orange) helps to naturally add bulk in your stool, making it easier to pass. This product is easy-to-use and-and comes in a tasty orange flavour to help increase the fibre in your diet, helping your digestive system work more efficiently. It gently relieves constipation without straining or discomfort.
Fybogel Orange is sugar and gluten-free and contains no chemical stimulants.
How to use Fybogel Hi-Fibre Sachets (Orange):
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take one sachet morning and evening, or as recommended by your doctor.
- Children aged 6-12 years: Give half of one sachet, morning and evening.
- Children under 6 years: Should only take Fybogel Orange on doctor`s advice.
Caution before using Fybogel Hi-Fibre Sachets (Orange):
- Do not take Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange if: You are taking medicines which may cause constipation, eg codeine or morphine. If in doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist. Your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowl wall (colonic atony). You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Your doctor has told you that you have phyenlketonuria, because the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), which contains a source of phenylalanine. This may be harmful to people with phenylketonuria.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Due to the increased fibre intake of your diet you may experience flatulence or bloating during the first few days of taking Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange. These effects should lessen as you continue to take Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange. If you find these symptoms particularly troublesome you can take just one dose of Fybogel for a few days. If you have any other side affects after taking this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Sachets (Orange) contains:
Each Fybogel High-Fibre sachet contains the active ingredient: Ispaghula husk 3.5g, in an orange flavoured base.
Aspartame (E951) and saccharin sodium sweeteners, potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, polysorbate 80, silica colloidal anhydrous, citric acid and beta-carotene and riboflavine sodium phosphate colouring.