Hedrin 100ml Treat and Go Mousse
• Quick to apply mousse
• Easy to wash out and is skin friendly
• Revolutionary Activdiol technology product
• Clinically proven solution that kills head lice and eggs without pesticides
Hedrin Treat & Go Head Lice Mousse is a quick treatment for head lice that is completely fuss-free! This water based treatment is incredibly easy to use and rinses from the hair in no time, without leaving any greasy residue. While dry, it remains on the child’s hair while they continue to play, go to school and even while they sleep. Treat & Go Mousse requires just 2 applications 7 days apart.
The Hedrin range is proven in clinical trials to be incredibly effective at killing head lice, but is specially formulated to suit your preference and lifestyle. Each product contains a physical mode of action that lice cannot develop a resistance to. They do not require combing once applied, they are all skin friendly. They have no unpleasant odours or asthma triggers and can be used on babies from 6 months old.
Directions for using Hedrin Treat & Go Head Lice Mousse:
- Apply sufficient lotion evenly over dry hair ensuring that the scalp is fully covered.
- Work into the hair spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally. Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
- It is important that Hedrin Lotion is applied again after seven days to deal with any lice which may hatch in that time.
- Failure to repeat the treatment may result in the return of a louse infestation.
Caution before using Hedrin Treat & Go Head Lice Mousse
- Hedrin Spray Gel is slippery - Baths, shower cubicles etc may become slippery when using or washing the hair.
- Take extra care and wash any residues away with detergent.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients in Hedrin Spray Gel.
- Avoid contact with eyes and do not swallow.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use on children under 6 months.