Nicorette Step 1 Invisi Nicotine Patches 25mg 14 patches
• Nicorette Invisi 25mg Patch is an easy, low maintenance solution to help you quit.
• Just stick it on and the patch delivers a controlled dose of nicotine to help tackle cravings for 16 hours.
Nicorette Invisi 25mg Patch Step 1 is 44% more effective than the original Nicorette Step 1 Patch. It is most suitable for you if you are a regular smoker who smokes throughout the day. As well as being the strongest patch available, the semi-transparent Nicorette Invisipatch helps you to quit by delivering a continuous, controlled dose of nicotine into your body to help relieve cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
The nicotine is released through your skin over 16 hours. It is absorbed quite slowly compared to smoking a cigarette, so you should be prepared to wait a little while longer for the nicotine to get into your system.
How to use Nicorette Invisi 25mg Patch Step 1:
When using the patch, you should avoid applying the patch to the same spot of skin two days running, and using the patch on broken or inflamed skin. The idea is to stop smoking immediately and use the patch to relieve the cravings to smoke. After achieving this, you then slowly reduce the amount of nicotine that you are getting by switching to lower strength patches. You then stop using the patches. You should aim to do this within 12 weeks (3 months).
- Apply one fresh patch first thing every morning.
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry, hairless area of skin on the front or side of your chest, upper arm or hip.
- At the end of the day, remove the patch and dispose of it safely, before going to bed.
If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day, then the Nicorette Invisi 25mg Patch is the correct starting dose for you. The patch is available in three strengths (25mg, 15mg & 10mg), so you can start on the highest dose and then gradually reduce your intake:
- Start with the strength 25mg full strength patches for eight weeks.
- Switch to the 15mg patch for two weeks.
- Finally, lower the dose to the 10mg patches for a further 2 weeks before giving up all together.
- Or if you smoke fewer than 10 cigarettes a day, then you should start on the 15mg patch for 8 weeks, then cut down to the 10mg patch for 4 weeks.
Precautions before using Nicorette Invisi 25mg Patch Step 1:
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor for advice before using this product.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
Nicorette Invisi 25mg Patch Step 1 contains:
Active Ingredient: 25mg Nicotine released over 16 hours.
Other ingredients include medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephalate film (PET), acrylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide.