Nicotinell Lozenges Mint 1MG help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke per day, or quit smoking altogether. These compressed lozenges contain 1 mg of nicotine and are effective for smokers who smoke more than 30 cigarettes per day.
Helps you quit
Nicotinell Lozenges 1mg has a light mint flavour and 1 mg of nicotine to help combat nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
Because it provides you with a slow and steady dose of nicotine, Nicotinell mints give you the comfort of quitting smoking on your own terms.
It is a discreet way to help reduce your cravings whenever you feel the urge to smoke.
How to use Nicotinell Lozenges Mint 1mg:
- For Adults over 18 years and over and elderly, the initial dose should be individualised on the basis of the patients nicotine dependence.
- One lozenge to be sucked when the user feels the urge to smoke.
- Initially, 1 lozenge should be taken every 1-2 hours.
- The usual dosage is 8 -12 lozenges per day.
- Maximum 25 lozenges in 24 hours.
- Smokers should be advised to quit smoking when they start to use Nicotinell Mint 1mg lozenges.
- Under 18 years and pregnant or lactating women: not to be used without medical advice.
Precautions before using Nicotinell Lozenges Mint 1mg:
- Do not use more than 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 1mg gum a day.
- After about 3 months you must gradually cut down the number of pieces you chew each day, until you have stopped using Nicotinell 1mg gum completely.
- You should not use the gum for more than 6 months. If after 6 months you think you still need treatment,talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Pregnant and breast feeding women are advised to give up smoking without the use of nicotine products.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding except on the advice of your doctor.
- Where recommended the gum should be used just after breast feeding and not during the two hours before.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Nicotinell Lozenges Mint 1mg contains: