Nicotinell Fruit Gum 2mg provides medicated gum to help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke per day, or quit smoking altogether. It is particularly beneficial for heavier smokers who are more likely to experience severe withdrawal symptoms. This strength is suitable for light smokers who smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day.
The soft, chewing gum comes with a rich fruit flavour that is pleasant to chew throughout the day, making it easier to deal with any cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
How to use Nicotinell Fruit Gum 2mg:
- If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes a day, we recommend the 4mg gum. If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day, try the 2mg gum. We suggest you use the gum for three months, chewing up to 10 of the extra strength 4mg gums or 20 of the regular strength 2mg gums per day as and when you experience cravings. At the end of your 3-month program, reduce the amount of gum you use each day until you phase it out altogether.
- As you chew, the gum releases nicotine to help ease your physical cravings and reduce your desire to smoke. To get maximum effectiveness from Nicotinell Gum, it`s critical you follow a "chew and park" method for at least 30 minutes. Chewing the gum for a couple of minutes only without parking it, doesn`t allow the gum to help provide relief from cravings.
- Chew one piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke.
- Do not chew more than 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 2mg gum a day.
- Do not swallow, chew only.
- Chew slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- “Park" your chewing gum between your gum and cheek.
- Chew again when the taste has faded and when the nicotine taste gets stronger, park it again.
- Repeat the process for up to 30 minutes.
Precautions before using Nicotinell Fruit Gum 2mg:
- Use only as directed.
- Do not smoke or use any other nicotine product while using Nicotinell Chewing Gum.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Do not smoke whilst using gum.
- Not to be used by persons under 18 years of age without the advice of the doctor; if you are pregnant or breast feeding; if you have serious heart disease.
- If you are under the care of your doctor or taking prescribed medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
Nicotinell Fruit Gum 2mg contains: