Niquitin CQ Patches 7mg Original - Step 3 - 7 Patches
• STOP SMOKING AID.
• With Click2Quit Stop Smoking Plan.
• On completion of Step 2 use STEP 3.
• NiQuitin CQ 7 mg Transdermal Patches are part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3.
• Each Step has its own strength of NiQuitin CQ Patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
- Once daily application for effective craving protection, can be used as part of a 10 week step down programme to quit
- NiQuitin Patches with unique Smart Control® Technology, provide a rapid release followed by a continuous delivery of nicotine
- You can choose to wear it for 16 or 24 hours.
Double your chances of stopping smoking
It’s clinically proven that using NiQuitin Patches can double your chances of stopping smoking – compared with willpower alone. So what are you waiting for? Start your journey to stop smoking today.
For the best results follow our full 3 step plan.
Which NiQuitin Patch is most suitable for you?
NiQuitin patches come in three different strengths (or Steps), which means they deliver different levels of therapeutic nicotine to your body.
Carefully read the label to check which strength (and step) to start with and follow the programme as directed on the back of the carton and in the leaflet.
- If you smoke 10 cigarettes or more a day, start with Step 1 and gradually move to step 2 and 3 as directed on pack over 10 weeks.
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, start at Step 2 and follow the 8 week programme described on the pack.