Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to use NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges: For oral use. Niquitin Minis relieves and/or prevents cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Put one NiQuitin Minis in your mouth and allow to dissolve fully. This should take around 10 minutes. Use a maximum of 15 lozenges a day.
Adults and children 12 years and over: When stopping smoking straightaway, have a NiQuitin Minis when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8 to 12 a day for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using NiQuitin Minis when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
Adults and children 18 years and over: If you are cutting down before stopping completely, have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke.
Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible.
Quit as soon as you feel able, then follow the instructions for stopping smoking straightaway.
If you are stopping smoking for short periods of time, have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke.
Use a NiQuitin Minis every 1-2 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT USE
if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
- if you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme.StorageDo not store above 30ºCKeep lozenges in the original package.Keep out of the reach and sight of children.Precautions
- if you have or recently had heart problems.
- if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat.
- before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: The active substance is Nicotine. Each lozenge contains 1.5 mg (as nicotine resinate).
Other ingredients: Mannitol (E421), Sodium alginate, Xanthan gum, Potassium bicarbonate, Calcium polycarbophil, Sodium carbonate anhydrous, Acesulfame potassium, Taste masking flavour, Peppermint flavour, Menthol flavour, Magnesium stearate.