Pharmaton Vitality 100 Capsules
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules contain a balanced combination of standardised Ginseng extract G115, vitamins and minerals.
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules are for:
- Relief of short periods of daily fatigue associated with a busy, hectic lifestyle. Symptoms of daily fatigue include temporary periods of exhaustion (for example caused by stress), tiredness, and a feeling of weakness or lack of vitality (loss of energy).
- Prevention and treatment of symptoms caused by an unbalanced diet.
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules work by enhancing mental and physical performance through the combined action of Ginseng G115, vitamins and minerals on the basic metabolic processes.
Adults (including the elderly).
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults (including the elderly): Take one capsule each day with or after food.
Start by taking Pharmaton ® Vitality capsules for 4 weeks.
If, after 4 weeks treatment, you are starting to feel better, you may continue to take Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules for up to 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, talk to a doctor if you would like to continue using Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules. The doctor may wish to investigate your symptoms further.
Do not give these capsules to children.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children, as overdose may be fatal.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules contain Vitamin A. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules are suitable for adult men and women but not for children.
Important warning: contains iron
- Do not take Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules if you have problems with your kidneys, you have high iron levels, you have problems with high levels of Vitamin A or D in your body or if you have problems with high levels of calcium in your blood or urine.
Keep container tightly closed and do not store above 25°C.Precautions
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Country of origin - Germany
Name and address of manufacturer - Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd.
Panax Ginseng extract G115®, Vitamin A palmitate, Colecalciferol, alpha-Tocopheryl acetate, Ascorbic acid, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Cyanocobalamine, Biotin, Calcium phosphate, Iron sulphate, Magnesium sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulphate, Sodium selenite, Lecithin.