For a good oral care routine, we recommend you:
Directions for Use:
- 1. Brush your natural teeth twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste.
- 2. Clean your partial denture daily with Poligrip for Partials Clean and Protect cleanser tablets.
- 3. Use Poligrip for Partials Seal and Protect fixative to help stabilise your partial denture.
- 4. Regularly visit the dentist (every 6 months).
For the first time, use a Small amount. Use more if needed. Too much fixative can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for a secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day seek advice from your dental care professional.
- 1. Clean and dry your partial denture.
- 2. Apply Poligrip for Partials Seal and Protect in Short Strips, as shown, not too close to the denture edges.
- 3. Rinse mouth before inserting partial denture.
- 4. Press partial denture into place and hold firmly for a few seconds.
- 1. Swish mouth with water.
- 2. Slowly remove partial denture.
- 3. Remove fixative residue from partial denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- 4. Use Poligrip for Partials Clean and Protect cleanser tablets to thoroughly clean your partial denture and then rinse with water.
Ill-fitting partial dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check the fit of your partial denture. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
Warnings and Precautions:Always follow the label:
Keep out of sight and reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
1 x Poligrip for Partials Seal and Protect Denture Fixative 40 g
Manufacturer Contact Information
Stafford Miller (Ireland) Limited, Clocherane, Youghal Road, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Stonemasons Way, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, Ireland.