UK Dr Denti TOOTHFIL ™-Temporary Dental Tooth Repair Filling - Hole Repair Kit
Temporary Tooth Filling
Use For Emergency Dental Self-Repair
Pre Mixed Ready To Use
10 Standard Fillings Pack
Use To Fix Crowns, Bridges, Veneers Inlays & Onlays
Tooth-Fil is a temporary filling material made to conveniently block lost fillings instantly. Tooth-Fil is zinc oxide based and comes ready to use upon arrival.
This is a ready-to-use temporary tooth filling material based upon zinc oxide putty that is presented in a pre-filled plastic syringe. The 3g pack contains sufficient material for 10 standard fillings and comes complete with a spatula. Tooth-Fil fillings can last up to 4 weeks, as approved and sold by many dentists and pharmacists. Tooth-Fil hardens on contact with saliva and is easy for dentists to remove to make a more permanent filling.
1. Take a small amount of TOOTH-FIL
2. Place onto the tooth which requires filling and gently bite using moderate pressure. The paste will set when it comes into contact with saliva
3. Make sure the filling is not overfilled, then leave for one minute. Afterwards, rinse mouth round with warm water and spit out
4. Avoid further biting or applying further pressure on the filling for at least 15 minutes
5. Seek Dentist advice as soon as possible
6. If needed, use the spatula enclosed to pack Tooth-fil into cavity
7. We advise you seek out dental advice for painful or large fillings
TOOTH-FIL does not stick to teeth, it will only be retained inside of cavity.