Valupak Glucosamine + Vitamin C 1500mg 30 Tablets A food supplement specially formulated to provide nutritional support for healthy joints. Glucosamine is a naturally occurring constituent found in connective tissues, where it plays an important role in the production of cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Glucosamine sulphate is a substance formed from amino acids and sugars that occur naturally in the body.
- This supplement provides 500mg of glucosamine sulphate 2KCI
- Glucosamine can help in protecting, nourishing and regenerating joint cartilage
- Helps descrease joint stiffness and increasing mobility and joint fluidity
- Available in tablets and capsules and different pack sizes
Direction for Use: Adults and children over 12 years; Take one tablet per day with food or liquid.
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. If pregnant or planning pregnancy seek medical advice prior taking supplements. Do not take if the blister pack is open or broken.
Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl, Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, G lycerin, Vitamin C(As Ascorbic Acid), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent).