Valupak Vitamins Supplements Folic Acid 400mcg 90 Tablets
• Folic Acid (Folate - Vitamin B9) aids maternal tissue growth during gestation
• This supplement may prevent neural tube defects in new born babies
• A daily intake of 400mcg of folic acid is recommended for the first trimester of pregnancy
• Useful for men and women with further benefits of red blood cell formation.
• Folic Acid can help reduce the effects of ageing on the brain
Folic acid (folate (vitamin B9)) aids maternal tissue growth during gestation. It may prevent neural tube defects in new born babies. A daily intake of 400g of folic acid is recommended within the first trimester of pregnancy. Folic acid can be used by both men and women with further benefits including red blood cell formation. Gluten free, preservative free, no added sugar, no artificial colouring, no yeast.
Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Folacin.
90 tablets inside each tub, 540 tablets