These Eylure Volume Lashes 107 are quick and easy to use - they offer a sophisticated, voluminous look. The 107 style of lash is truly stunning - just check out the image on the left. They're handmade from 100% natural fibres - these lashes are high quality and can be reused if removed carefully after wear.
1) Lift the lashes from the tray with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (if they are glued across the lash, then ease them away from the half-moon using your thumbs in a downward motion, please do not pick off from the ends.
2) Measure against your eye and if they are too long then, using sharp nail scissors, snip off a small section at a time until they are perfect.
3) Apply a thin line of the Eylure Lashfix glue to the lash band. Wait about 20-30 seconds until it becomes tacky before applying (this is where most applications can go awry).
4) Apply with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (whichever feels natural to you). We believe a tweezers/applicator will give you a more precise placement. Place from the middle of the eye first then adjust the edges so they follow your natural lash line. Press and hold for a few seconds. If you make a mistake, simply remove from the eye, take off the dried glue, reapply and go again.
- 1 x set of lashes
- 1 x 1ml latex adhesive glue
- Instruction leaflet
From the manufacturer