Nicorette Cools Lozenges Mint 2mg helps to cool your nicotine cravings and make quitting less of a stress. As the lozenge dissolves in your mouth, it delivers therapeutic nicotine to help relieve your cravings and other withdrawal symptoms that you may be experiencing.
The icy mint flavour is also gradually released to provide you with a long-lasting cooling taste. One lozenge should help you cool each craving on your way to being smoke-free, and you can use up to 15 of them a day, for as long as you need to relieve your symptoms of nicotine withdrawals.
How to use Nicorette Cools Lozenges Mint 2mg:
Place the lozenge on your tongue and suck slowly. Do not chew or swallow it, and avoid eating or drinking while it’s in your mouth. The lozenge may take between 10 and 20 minutes to dissolve. Most smokers require 8 to 12 lozenges per day. Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day.
Precautions before using Nicorette Cools Lozenges Mint 2mg:
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Dispose of sensibly.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Nicorette Cools Lozenges Mint 2mg contain:
Mannitol (E421), Xanthan gum (E415), Winterfresh Flavour, Sodium carbonate anhydrous, Sucralose (E955), Acesulfame potassium (E950), Magnesium stearate (E470b), Hypromellose (Methocel E3), Titanium dioxide (E171), Sepifilm gloss, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water.