- Clinically proven formula, developed for sensitive teeth. Dual powered by SensiShield® (hydroxyapatite) and iQ+ ActiveOxi TechnologyTM
- Recalcifies tooth surfaces and provides a protective enamel shield making teeth more resistant to staining and acidic food & drink
- Leaves teeth smoother, brighter, stronger and rejuvenated. Whitens teeth by gently oxidising stains
- The advanced UltraDEX technology instantly eliminates odour-causing compounds (VSC) and delivers 12 hours fresh breath confidence
- The alcohol free, mineral-based rinse with anti-bacterial action also helps to prevent gum problems, tooth decay and plaque
UltraDEX Recalcifying and Whitening Daily Oral Rinse is a clinically proven formula developed by dental professionals and a leading UK university for sensitive teeth. It contains hydroxyapatite, the key natural building block of teeth which recalcifies tooth surfaces leaving them smoother, brighter and less likely to stain and provides a protective shield over tooth enamel. The advanced technology within UltraDEX whitens teeth by gently lifting organic stains, eliminates odour-causing compounds to deliver 12 hours fresh breath and also kills bacteria that can cause gum problems, tooth decay and plaque. Alcohol free and safe for daily use with a mild mint flavour.
Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Chlorite, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Gellan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Limonene, Linalool
Use 15ml twice daily, rinse around teeth and gums for 30 seconds. Especially beneficial if used last thing at night so it can work while you sleep. NB For maximum effect wait 30 minutes after use before rinsing, eating or drinking and use together with UltraDEX Recalcifying & Whitening Toothpaste.
Do not swallow. Not suitable for children 6 years and younger. Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate (660ppm Fluoride). Do not store in direct sunlight.